Tulsans are suffering from a lack of safe, affordable housing.
Many factors have led to increased rent prices and low housing supply in recent years.
The resulting rise in financial stress and homelessness impacts all Tulsans; however, renters feel the pain worst.
Renters are struggling with other issues too, like:
- Poor property upkeep
- Lacking legal protections
- Loss of amenities
- Scarce accommodations for disabled residents
Together, we can do something about it.
What is a tenants association?
A group of renters working together for common goals, like:
Join the Tulsa Tenants Association to:
- Belong to a powerful alliance of local tenants
- Share your story with people who care
- Learn to lead with a professional organizer
- Grow your ability to act in unity with others
There is power in solidarity.
Want to learn more before making a financial commitment?
Complete the form on this page and our Tenant Organizer will be in touch.
Ready to join now?
|Submit your member dues|