Local elections have become a battleground for hyperpartisan interest groups.
We have a plan to keep local control in 2024...and beyond.
1. In October 2022, ACTION launched a 1,000 Conversation Campaign where our
leaders asked Tulsans to share stories about the pressures facing their families.
From those stories, Delegates from ACTION member institutions ratified an
agenda of issues in February 2023 that includes:
1) Mental Health & Education
2) Community Safety & Gun Violence
3) Housing & Tenant Protections
4) Driver's License for Taxpayers
5) Lighting & Local Infrastructure
2. Now, we’re conducting a Voter Audit to learn where our people are located, identify who their representatives are, and gain deeper clarity around the issues on our constituent agenda.
3. Later, we’ll host public Accountability Sessions to see which candidates will commit to supporting issues on our constituent agenda.
Then, we turn out to VOTE.
Want to join our efforts?
If you'd like to be more deeply involved with our 2024 Election Strategy, please email organizer Kristine Hadeed at [email protected].